Happiness. Success. Motivation. Inﬂuence. Inspiration.
We all want to have success and happiness in every area of our lives, as well as be a positive inﬂuence and inspiration to other people. But too often, we get lost in our resolutions to do just that, having no idea where to start or how to get there. Successful life coach Ken Poirot provides answers in this groundbreaking book, Mentor Me: GA=T+E-A Formula to Fulﬁll Your Greatest Achievement!
In Mentor Me, you will discover:
How to formulate a plan to achieve your dreams,
Your personality style and how it relates to the personality styles of other people,
How to most effectively learn new information, motivate yourself, and others, and much more.
Check out the links below for additional information on Mentor Me:
Goodreads Page (highly rated and reviewed – still in Pre-Launch):
There are links on the Goodreads page for purchase – available at my Mr. Poirot’s publisher web page, www.mentormegate.com and all online/brick and mortar retailers per request – still in Pre-launch (will launch in about 3 or 4 weeks).
Amazon Page (recently listed):
Recent Press Release:
Recent Radio Endorsement:
http://www.frequency.com/video/mentormegatecom/168999989/-/5-9018021(this video and radio endorsement focuses on the sales aspect, but this book is for everyone, not just sales people).
Go For It
GO FOR IT, written by Matthew C Martino, will guide you through some tough decisions you have to make as an entrepreneur and take you on a journey through the highs and lows of a being your own boss. “So, keep walking. Enjoy. Experience the joy of doing something meaningful. Oh, and by the way, it’s now time to GO FOR IT and do what you love the most!”
Get your copy today at the following locations!!!
New Month – New Book
Happy March 1, 2012. We have a new month, so we need to choose a new book. I’m selecting The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss. Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Today is February 23, 2012. We have 6 days left. What did you read this month? Please don’t tell me you didn’t read anything. Not acceptable. There is so much knowledge to be gained. So many wonderful books available; subjects for every imaginable interest. So, what did you read this month? What are you going to read before midnight next Wednesday?
I’m reading, and will finish Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant. This is a great book for the aspiring and seasoned entrepreneur. Written by the business world’s new gurus, Blue Ocean Strategy continues to challenge everything you thought you knew about competing in today’s crowded market place. Based on a study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than a hundred years and thirty industries, authors W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne argue that lasting success comes from creating ‘blue oceans’: untapped new market spaces ripe from growth. And the business world has caught on – companies around the world are skipping the bloody red oceans of rivals and creating their very own blue oceans. With over one million copies sold world wide, Blue Ocean Strategy is quickly reaching “must read” status among smart business readers.
Jump start your game and create a blue ocean for your business!
Get a copy of Blue Ocean Strategy today!!