Happiness. Success. Motivation. Inﬂuence. Inspiration.
We all want to have success and happiness in every area of our lives, as well as be a positive inﬂuence and inspiration to other people. But too often, we get lost in our resolutions to do just that, having no idea where to start or how to get there. Successful life coach Ken Poirot provides answers in this groundbreaking book, Mentor Me: GA=T+E-A Formula to Fulﬁll Your Greatest Achievement!
In Mentor Me, you will discover:
How to formulate a plan to achieve your dreams,
Your personality style and how it relates to the personality styles of other people,
How to most effectively learn new information, motivate yourself, and others, and much more.
Check out the links below for additional information on Mentor Me:
Goodreads Page (highly rated and reviewed – still in Pre-Launch):
There are links on the Goodreads page for purchase – available at my Mr. Poirot’s publisher web page, www.mentormegate.com and all online/brick and mortar retailers per request – still in Pre-launch (will launch in about 3 or 4 weeks).
Amazon Page (recently listed):
Recent Press Release:
Recent Radio Endorsement:
http://www.frequency.com/video/mentormegatecom/168999989/-/5-9018021(this video and radio endorsement focuses on the sales aspect, but this book is for everyone, not just sales people).
Did you know that Hitler promoted, or insisted on the development of a small, affordable, everyman’s car, more notably the Volkswagen. I didn’t know this.
There is question regarding who actually came up with the Volkswagen design. Two new books, The Extraordinary Life of Josef Ganz: The Jewish Engineer Behind Hitler’s Volkswagen by Paul Schilperoord and Thinking Small: The Long, Strange Trip of the Volkswagen Beetle by Andrea Hiott, research the issue, and come up with different conclusions. According to Paul Schilperoord, Josef Ganz designed a car called the Maikafer, or May bug. The car was a tremendous hit in Germany. One of the test drivers was an Austrian-born automotive engineer name Ferdinand Porsche. In 1931 Porsche had no experience designing light-weight models with rear-mounted engines and fully independent suspension, but after his test drive of the May bug, he commenced developing drawings of his own small car, including many features of Ganz’s Volkswagen design.
So who should get credit for the Volkswagen design? Read the books by Paul Schilperoord and Andrea Hiott and decide for yourself.
New Month – New Book
Happy March 1, 2012. We have a new month, so we need to choose a new book. I’m selecting The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss. Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either