15 days til …
Here are some gift suggestions for the entrepreneur in your life.
Click on the banners and text on the left and right of the screen to do your holiday shopping.
1. “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel Pink – This New York Times best seller is a must for any entrepreneur. It discusses the things that motivate us to succeed and perform at our highest capacity. Starting at $10.88 at Amazon.com
2. The complete works of Guy Kawasaki – There are numerous books by Kawasaki that are fun and easy reads, and also really inexpensive. “The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything” is a great starter book. It explains the requirements for entrepreneurs to take action with their business ideas. Starting at $18.45 at Amazon.com
3. “Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist” by Brad Feld – A quick and invaluable reference for all entrepreneurs, especially in connection with understanding the art of the term sheet. Starting at $32.97 at Amazon.com.
4. “The Blue Ocean Strategy” by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne – Read about how Cirque du Soleil became successful by diving into a market that had no competitors – the blue ocean. This book is a great resource for helping entrepreneurs identify their target market. Starting at $19.77 at Amazon.com
5. “Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die” by Chip Heath and Dan Heath – A great book to help entrepreneurs understand the importance of communicating their business ideas with others so that they are memorable. Starting at $15.72 at Amazon.com
Other Gift Suggestions
Idea Paint/Dry Erase Paint or Chalkboard Paint – Enables the entrepreneur to paint a wall in their home to make it into a dry erase board (Idea Paint) or a working chalkboard (Chalkboard Paint). No more searching for paper when you have a great business idea. Available at Amazon.com in the Office Products Category
Pizza Hut Gift Card – Pizza is always a great gift for the entrepreneur that works overtime building their business, but still needs nourishment to keep them going. Also a great gift for the entrepreneur that’s too busy to go grocery shopping. Available at Amazon.com in the Gift Cards Category
Be a customer or deliver a customer from your network. Priceless
Recommend a successful mentor so the entrepreneur doesn’t reinvent the wheel. Priceless