When it comes to medications, it can be difficult remembering:
- Which medications have I already taken today?
- Which medications should I take next?
- What allergies do I have?
- What medications do I have?
- Who prescribed them for me?
- Should any medications be refrigerated?
- When should I take my medications?
- How much should I take?
- Should I take my medications with or without food?
- What side effects (if any) do my medications have?
- Which medications should be refilled?
- When should my medications be refilled?
- Who do I call to refill them?
- What information do I need to refill them?
Jon’s journal will help you keep a record of your medications so you will have the answers to all of the questions above – right at your fingertips.